Contains AQUAMINTM , a multimineral supplement based on red algae (Lithothamnion), rich in calcium, magnesium and other 72 trace elements. CLINICALLY TESTED.
This CALCIUM has a porous molecular structure that increases its absorption in the intestine, what MULTIPLIES x2 calcium availability, clinically compared to other sources of calcium.
These red algae are harvested under licence on the northwest coast of Iceland and their production is SUSTAINABLE, since they follow strict and environment-friendly practices.
CALCIUM IS NEEDED FOR THE MAINTENANCE OF NORMAL BONES.VITAMINS D AND K CONTRIBUTE TO THE MAINTENANCE OF NORMAL BONES.VITAMIN D CONTRIBUTES TO NORMAL ABSORPTION/UTILIZATION OF CALCIUM AND PHOSPHORUS.
• Hydrolyzed marine collagen (80% collagen proteins)
• AquaminTM - Lithothamnium algae (Lithothamnium calcareum L.), 30% calcium of marine origin
• Chicory inulin (bulking agent)
• Natural orange flavor
• Bamboo resin powder [Poaceae bambusa arundinacea (Retz.)], 75% silica
• Steviol glycosides (sweetener)
• Vitamin K2 (VitaMK7® NATTO)
• Vitamin D3
Contains fish derivatives.
How to use
Take 1 sachet a day. Dilute 1 sachet in a glass of water, juice or a yogurt, stir and take.
Box with 30 sachets
This product is a food supplement. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children.
REG. No. (Service Public Fédéral, Belgique) NUT/PL 1548/217