• Constipation during pregnancy
• Constipation in the elderly
• Golden flax seed
How to use
The recommended daily dose is 20-25 g, equivalent to 4-5 teaspoons. It can be mixed with water or other foods such as yogurt or fruit juices or simply added to salads and soups. It is important to take them with enough water or liquids to facilitate the formation of a viscous consistency.
• Children: aged 1 year and over.
• Aged 1 to 3 years: grind the seed and add a teaspoon to a yogurt or pureed fruit. 1 or 2 times a day.
• Aged 4 to 6 years: 3 teaspoons of ground seed a day.
• Aged 6 to 12 years: 4-5 teaspoons a day.
250 g box